Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet will be available in 25 new markets in addition to Canada, the United States, and Japan markets from 28 August.
The device vendor is expanding the reach of Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet at a time when both Apple and Samsung are facing the heat in the tablet market.
The new markets that will see the launch of Surface Pro 3 will be the following:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand and The United Kingdom.
The Surface Pro 3 will be also available in these markets for pre-booking.
With the launch of each Surface device, Microsoft is getting closer to replace both tablet and laptops. The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is a tablet with Window 8 OS. The device weighs 800gm.
Key Specifications of Surface Pro 3:
· 12 inch with 2160×1440 pixels
· LCD (Active, Color, Backlit, LED) screen
· Capacitive [finger], EM digitizer [stylus] touchscreen
· Window 8.1 Pro OS
· Intel Core i3 processor with 4 GB RAM
· Intel Integrated Graphics
· 64GB internal storage
· 5MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
· HTML browser with Flash support
· Java support
· Wi-Fi 802.11 a, ac, b, g, n (2.4, 5 GHz)
· Bluetooth 4.0
· Fan cooled system cooling
· Built in battery, backup upto 9 hours
· 3.0 USB port
· Stereo speakers with 3.5mm (dual-input)
· Compass and Magnetometer sensors