BlackBerry is set to officially launch BlackBerry Q10, the QWERTY smartphone, on June 6 in Delhi.
The company has invited the press for a press conference that is likely to be the launch platform of Q10.
However, BlackBerry officially did not confirm the details.
Top 10 features of BlackBerry Q10
- 16GB internal storage
- 3.1-inch touch display
- 8MP rear camera
- 4G/LTE ready smartphone
- 720 x 720 resolution, 330ppi
- QWERTY keyboard and touch screen
- On BlackBerry 10 platform
- Use voice to send a BBM message, schedule a meeting or update Facebook.
- BlackBerry Tag with NFC technology
- Battery with up to 14.8 days’ standby time for 3G users Battery for 1080p HD video recording Battery for up to 13.5 hours talk time on 3G network