Samsung on Friday revealed that Galaxy Note II will be available for Rs 27,500 in Indian mobile phone market, if the users are ready to exchange their old smartphones.
With this, Samsung is offering Rs 10,000 for the old smartphone under its Upgrade Offer. The original price of Samsung Galaxy Note II is Rs 37,500.
Samsung is also offering zero down payment, zero interest and zero processing fee options.
The monthly payment for Indian mobile phone users will be Rs 4,584 per month under the 6-month EMI option.
Samsung Galaxy Note II under the exchange offer can be picked up from its own brand stores, leading retailers and e-commerce portals.
Samsung also says 15 million Indians have selected a Galaxy.
Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note II
- 3G: HSPA+21Mbps (HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps)
- Processor: 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Display: 14.097 cms (5.55″) HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)
- 8MP Rear Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, BSI
- 1.9MP Front VT Camera, BSI
- Battery: Li-ion 3,100mAh
- Memory: 16GB User memory + 2GB (RAM)