LG on Saturday said Optimus G Pro smartphone is coming with up to Rs 7,000 exchange offer. The effective price of LG Optimus G Pro will be Rs 32,999.
The Korean smartphone maker is offering 9-month EMI options with zero interest, down payment and processing fee.
The effective price of LG Optimus G Pro is Rs 32,999 after the exchange offer.
The original price of LG Optimus G Pro is Rs 39,999. When it was launched, the price was Rs 42,500.
EMI options are available on credit cards from Axis Bank, Citibank, HSBC Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI Bank and Standard Chartered Bank.
- 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD IPS Screen (400 ppi Resolution)
- Latest Android Jellybean (v4.1.2)
- 3140 mAh Battery Capacity
- 13 MP Primary and 2.1 MP Secondary Full HD Camera
- Dual Camera / Dual Recording
- VR Panorama
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 1.7 GHz Quad Core Processor
All leading smartphones qualify for the exchange offer. The phone should be in working condition.