Along with the Moto 360, Motorola also announced the second generation of the Moto G and the Moto X+1 (Gen 2) in India.
Motorola’s new flagship the Moto X+1 is priced at $499 in the US (around Rs 30K in India) which makes it more pricey than its older version.
Motorola Moto X+1 specs
- 5.2-inch Full-HD AMOLED display
- Android KitKat 4.4
- 140.8×72.4mm, 144g
- 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor; Adreno 330 graphics.
- 16GB of storage; no microSD card slot
- 13MP camera with dual-LED flash and 4K video
- 2300mAh battery
On the other hand, the Moto G (Gen 2; 16 GB) is priced at Rs 12,999 and offers some quality specs too.
Motorola Moto G (Gen 2) specs
- Snapdragon 400 chipset; 1.2GHz quad-core CPU; Adreno 305 GPU
- 8/16GB of internal storage; 1GB of RAM; microSD card slot.
- 8MP back camera; 2MP front-facing camera
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- 70mm x 141mm x 11mm; 149 grams
- 2,070mAh battery
Motorola’s tradition goes on, the phones will be only available on Flipkart.