48 percent respondents at an online poll at GizmoLead.com selected Nokia Lumia 1020 as the best camera-smartphone.
Online poll’s 15 percent respondents selected Samsung Galaxy Camera (16.3 MP) as their favorite phone.
The poll — Which camera-smartphone do you like the most? — was on for around 15 days at GizmoLead.com.
The recently launched Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (16 MP) came in the third position with 12 percent voting in favor.
Nokia 808 PureView (41 MP) received 11 percent votes.
In other category, respondents suggested iPhone 5, Micromax Canvas 4, Micromax Canvas HD 116, Nokia Asha 306, etc.
Lumia 1020’s camera
- Main camera sensor: 41 MP, PureView
- Camera resolution: 7712 x 5360 pixels
- Main camera focus type: Auto focus
- Carl Zeiss Tessar lens: Yes
- Sensor size: 1/1.5 inch
- Main camera f-number/aperture: f/2.2
- Camera focal length: 26 mm
- Camera minimum focus range: 15 cm
- Camera image formats: JPEG
- Flash type: Xenon flash
- Flash operating range: 4.0 m
- Flash modes: Off, Automatic, On
There will be more polls at GizmoLead.com.