Nokia Lumia 1020, a 41MP camera phone, is available with 2000 mAh battery.
The launch of the 4.5-inch smartphone in India will not be during the current quarter.
Users would wonder why Nokia is offering a 4.5-inch phone with a 41MP camera. Also, will the 2000 mAh battery handle enough pressure if the user is going to buy for professional photo shoots?
Nokia is yet to announce the price of the latest Windows 8 phone.
Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphone is packed with PureView technology, including optical image stabilization, a new application Nokia Pro Camera, better interface, etc.
New feature dual capture enables Nokia Lumia 1020 to simultaneously take 38MP image for better quality, and 5MP picture for you to share with social networks.
Nokia Lumia 1020’s 41MP sensor features ZEISS optics with 6 physical lenses, plus optical image stabilization. It features Nokia Rich Recording to handle sound pressure levels six times louder than conventional smartphone microphones.
Nokia Camera Grip accessory complements device features usually reserved for stand-alone cameras. The Nokia Camera Grip also has a tripod mount, and is expected to be available this month for $79.
Nokia Lumia 1020 showcases images on the Start screen with the Photos tile, sharing to social networks, and access to files across devices with SkyDrive.
- Display size: 4.5-inch
- Display technology: ClearBlack, AMOLED
- Touch screen technology: Super-sensitive touch
- Main camera sensor: 41 MP, PureView
- Flash type: Xenon flash
- Maximum 2G talk time: 19.1 hour
- Maximum 3G talk time: 13.3 hour
- Music playback time: 63 hour
- Wireless charging: Yes, with accessory cover
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
- Processor type: Dual-core 1.5 GHz
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory
- 7 GB free SkyDrive cloud storage