LG Electronics is all set to launch LG G3 Beat, a mid-tier variant of G3 smartphone that target middle class customers.
The LG G3 Beat will launch on July 18 in South Korea and begin its global rollout from Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries in the weeks that follow. The LG G3 Beat will be available as the LG G3 s in Europe and the CIS.
Comes with a 5 inch HD IPS display, the smartphone is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
The device sports an 8 MP rear camera with laser auto focus. Besides, Beat also asl the smart Keyboard, which has been recently updated by LG with Emoji Suggestion, Text One Suggestion and Realtime Path.
Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat, the device also has other features such as Tough and Shoot, Quick Memo and Gesture Note. LG G3 Beat features the floating arc design, which was first unveiled on the LG G3.
“Smartphone manufacturers cannot ignore this growing segment of consumers who want the best balance of looks, features, performance and, of course, price,” said Jong-seok Park, CEO, LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company.”
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor 1.2 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.0-inch HD IPS (1280 x 720, 294ppi)
- Memory: 8GB / 1GB RAM / MicroSD slot
- Camera: Rear 8MP with Laser Auto Focus / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,540mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Network: 4G LTE / HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Colors: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold
- Other: Touch & Shoot, Smart Keyboard, QuickMemo+, Gesture Shot