Lava International, the home grown smartphone major in India, has unveiled its new 3G calling tablet — E-Tab Ivory tablet — powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core Mediatek processor and runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.1 — for Rs 10,199.
Though you may not find any new features in this new tablet, its specifications are adequate for retail and enterprise users.
Lava E-Tab Ivory, a 7-inch dual SIM 3G enabled Android 3G tablet, is powered by Power VRSGX531 Ultra GPU @ 500 MHz. It features 3000 mAh battery that supports 5 hours of running time, Lava said on Tuesday.
The new tablet, which is a successor to its Connect range of tablets, features 0.3 MP front and 2.0 MP rear camera. It sports an internal memory of 4 GB, expandable up to 32 GB.
For connectivity, the E-Tab IVORY offers Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
The company in a statement said that MediaTek’s MT8377 chipset integrates a dual-core application processor architecture and boosts application and browser performance by up to 40 percent as compared to single-core platform.
· 3G Voice/Video calling Support with dual SIM Slot
· 1.2 GHz MEDIATEK dual core processor with Power VRSGX531 ultra GPU
· Android Jelly bean 4.1 OS
· 7” Multi touch Capacitive HD Screen with 1024X600 resolution
· 1GB DDR3 RAM and 4GB internal memory
· 3000mAh battery
· Packed with HD Games/ Entertainment Apps/ Social media Apps
· Silver color metallic finish ID with white Bezel