At CES 2019, Harman announced the latest JBL PartyBox 200, 300 and 1000 speakers.
Packed with JBL’s signature sound, the PartyBox provides an immersive audio experience at home or at a party, the company said. It also gives three lighting options to create added ambiance to any setting.
The JBL PartyBox is equipped with a microphone and instrument input. For even larger sound, connect two PartyBox speakers to create a crowd friendly, amplified listening experience.
PartyBox is Bluetooth-enabled, allowing anyone to connect their playlist wirelessly.
Important features of JBL PartyBox 200 & 300
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming: Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from a smartphone or tablet.
- Built-in Light Shows in Meter, Pulse, and Party mode.
- Portable with Rechargeable Battery: Plug in to a 12V DC source or use the built-in 10,000mAh battery for 18 hours of playtime (only for the PartyBox 300).
- Mic and Guitar Inputs: Plug in a mic or guitar and take the stage.
- USB Playback: Pre-program a party or event with a favorite playlist from a USB thumb drive.
- True Wireless Stereo & RCA: Connect compatible speakers wirelessly via TWS (True Wireless Stereo) using Bluetooth connection up to two PartyBox speakers or wired via one RCA output to another.
JBL PartyBox 1000 comes with 1.1 kilowatts (KW) of power, a 12-inch downfiring subwoofer and patented compression driver technology, the powerful JBL PartyBox 1000 also includes features showcased in PartyBox 200 but additional perks are:
Important features of JBL PartyBox 1000
- A full three-way acoustic package
- Air Gesture Wristband (patent pending): allows control of lighting using hand gestures
- Full Panel Lighting with speaker rim and strobe lighting effects
- Karaoke-Enabled: equipped with a vocal fader, key control and echo effect
- Integrated 4×4 DJ launch pad
Pricing and Availability
JBL PartyBox 200 ($349.95) and JBL PartyBox 300 ($449.95) are available for purchase now. The JBL PartyBox 1000 ($999.95) will be available in July 2019.