TP-Link has announced the TL-PA8030 AV1200 Gigabit Powerline Adapter, featuring the latest HomePlug AV2 standard with MIMO Powerline technology.
The new Powerline adapter offers multi-stream networking over the existing electrical wiring, and is backwards compatible with existing TP-LINK HomePlug AV standard adapters.
You can watch and subscribe: Latest video of smartphones and tablets
It has a maximum speed up to 1.2GB and can transmit data over Gigabit Ethernet ports, creating secure wired networks for true gigabit-class broadband speeds.
- The HomePlug AV2 protocol standard
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports for stable connectivity
- Plug and play configuration with no setup required
- 128-bit AES encryption for secured data
- A power-saving mode that reduces energy consumption by up to 85%
- A range of up to 1,000 feet over existing electrical wiring
- Backwards-compatibility with existing TP-LINK adapters: (AV1200, AV1000, AV600, AV500 and AV200)
The Powerline adapter utilizes multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology to achieve improved transmission speeds.
The adapter uses all three types of a building’s electrical wiring (power, ground and neutral), creating multiple data paths.