TP-Link today announced the RE210 and RE450, a new series of sleek miniature wireless AC range extenders, reaching wireless speeds of up to 1,750Mps.
These devices can work with any standard Wi-Fi router, extending area coverage of an wireless network.
You can watch and subscribe: Latest video of smartphones and tablets
Both range extenders have the wireless protocol standard, 802.11ac, which makes simultaneous use of dual 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands.
Also the range extender can share the existing wireless network with mobile devices such as smartphones, laptops and tablets.
RE210 and RE450 Key Features:
- Dual 5GHz and 2.4GHz external antennas enhance Wi-Fi speeds and signal range
- One gigabit Ethernet port creates a reliable connection to wired devices
- DC-outlet plug design for flexible placement
- Smart Signal Indicator LEDs show the strength of the wireless signal received from a router
- One-button WPS pairing with Wi-Fi routers for hassle-free installation
- Web-browser management page allows advanced setup and usage of the 5GHz band
- Combined dual band wireless speeds:
- RE210: 750Mbps
- RE450: 1,750 Mbps
The Smart Signal Indicator LEDs indicate the strength of the signal received from the router. The extenders are also backwards-compatible, allowing them to work with older wireless protocols such as 802.11 b/g/n.
“Our new series of wireless AC range extenders allow users to greatly boost the signal of their routers, broadening their Wi-Fi network’s reach to every corner of the home.” said Lewis Wu, executive vice president of TP-LINK.