Technology solution provider Belkin has launched the wired tablet keyboard with stand for tablets, an all-in-one keyboard designed for classroom use and standardized testing environments.
Belkin’s New Wired Tablet Keyboard is available at Belkin and selected distribution partners at the following MSRPs: B2B130 (Lightning): $69.99; B2B131 (30-pin): $59.99; B2B132 (5-pin): $39.99.
Belkin’s wired tablet keyboard with stand connects directly and securely to just about any tablet using a lightning, 30-pin or 5-pin micro connector, and does not require batteries or recharging.
The integrated stand fits an array of cases and saves space by allowing users to stack multiple keyboards. The cable management compartment ensures that cables are securely and neatly tucked away. The plug-and-play approach enables reliable, easy functionality for PARCC and SBAC testing or general classroom use.
Jon Roepke, director of product management, Belkin International said: “Our goal is to improve the experience of school testing environments, and most importantly, to create a product that students at any grade level can use. We have accomplished this by creating a child-friendly keyboard that requires no batteries or recharging, designed with pry-resistant keys, and has full-size keys that allow for a superior typing experience.”
- MFi certified to Apple’s latest specifications (iOS product versions)
- SBAC and PARCC testing compliant
- Integrated case-compatible stand allows portrait or landscape orientation
- Plug and play
- Pry-resistant, full-size keys
- Durable, stackable design
- Multimedia and function keys
- Cable management compartment
- No additional software required
- No batteries or charging required