Xolo has launched the new Play 8X-1200, a gaming smartphone, in the mobile market. The phone can be purchased at a price of Rs 19,999.
Xolo said the smartphone is designed for hard core mobile gamers. The phone sets a high mark in order of power and performance. The 700MHz brings clarity to the graphics.
The Xolo Play 8X-1200 takes HD gaming to a whole new level. The 6 motion sensing technology uplifts the experience of games which requires rotation and orientation. The device also has the Gyroscope sensor.
The Xolo Play 8X-1200 is a dual SIM smartphone. The device provides the user to run apps and games at a high speed and perform multitasking.
Key specifications of Xolo Play 8X-1200:
· Runs on an Octa-Core 2GHz processor with 2GB RAM
· Supports Android KitKat 4.4.2
· Mediatek MT6592T chipset
· Mali 450MP4 GPU that provides real life graphics
· 1080×1920 pixels, 5 inch display
· IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
· Internal memory up to 32GB.
· 13 MP camera with 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus with dual-LED flash
· 5MP front camera with LED flash
· MicroUSB v2.0, On-the-go USB
· Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors
· Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery with stand by up to 600 hour on 2G and 547 hour on 3G
· Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot and Bluetooth v4.0
· One Glass Solution Technology
· Multi touch, 5 fingers supported