Maxx Mobile has launched its new smartphone AXD11 GenxDroid7. The smartphone will come with a 20GB memory and is priced for Rs 3,890.
It is a dual SIM smartphone that weighs 71.10 grams.
The device sports a 4 inch capacitive touch screen display and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
It packs 20GB memory which is 4GB ROM and 16GB memory card which can be expanded up to 32GB.
The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek MT6572M 1GHz Dual Core processor coupled with 512MB RAM.
AXD11 GenxDroid7 boasts a 3.2MP rear camera and a VGA front camera with LED flash, digital zoom, geo tagging, touch focus, panorama.
The device is fueled up by a 1400mAh battery with stand by time of 150 hours and 4 hours of talk time.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS. It is 3G enabled.
- Mediatek MT6572M 1GHz Dual Core processor
- 4 inch capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 20GB memory expandable to 32GB
- 512MB RAM
- 3.2MP rear camera with LED flash and VGA front camera
- 3G connectivity
- WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS
- 1400mAh battery with 150 hours of stand by and 4 hours of talk time
The phone is available in black and white colour options and includes applications like MAXX World, MAXX life Box, MAXX Care, MAXX New Launch, Getit, Hungama, Office Suite, Opera Mini, OLX.