LG has priced LG G3 Beat smartphone at Rs 25,000 in India.
The latest smartphone from LG will be available from 17 September.
Key specifications of the G3 Beat
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor 1.2 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.0-inch HD IPS (1280 x 720, 294ppi)
- Memory: 8GB / 1GB RAM / Micro SD slot
- Camera: Rear 8MP with Laser Auto Focus / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,540mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat
- Size: 137.7 x 69.6 x 10.3mm
- Weight: 134 g
- Network: 4G LTE / HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS/ Glonass, NFC, USB 2.0
- Colors: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold
- Other: Touch & Shoot, Smart Keyboard, Quick Memo+, Gesture Shot
LG Electronics India MD Swoon Koon said: “The LG G3 Beat represents our commitment to the mid-tier smartphone market that demands mature technology, proven performance, great innovation and an attractive price, all in a single device.”
The LG G3 Beat will be available in India in three colors including metallic black, shine gold and silk black and a Snap-On Case with multiple color options.