Popular e-commerce site eBay has listed BlackBerry Q10 at a price of $712. BlackBerry, in its tweet, said on Tuesday that BlackBerry Q10 will be hitting the Indian smartphone market soon.
“BlackBerry Q10 is coming to India soon. Stay tuned on our page for all the latest updates!,” its official tweet said.
Indian mobile phone users are expected to get the new phone in June.
Top 10 features of BlackBerry Q10
- 16GB internal storage
- 3.1-inch touch display
- 8MP rear camera
- 4G/LTE ready smartphone
- 720 x 720 resolution, 330ppi
- QWERTY keyboard and touch screen
- On BlackBerry 10 platform
- Use voice to send a BBM message, schedule a meeting or update Facebook.
- BlackBerry Tag with NFC technology
- Battery with up to 14.8 days’ standby time for 3G users Battery for 1080p HD video recording Battery for up to 13.5 hours talk time on 3G network