Sony has launched its latest flagship smartphone in India – the Xperia Z1 at Rs 44,990. Yesterday was a big day for Samsung as it launched the Galaxy Note 3 in India at Rs 49,900.
But today, Sony came to India with three gizmos including the Xperia Z1, Smart Watch 2 and two attachable lenses for smartphones – QX10 and QX100.
Samsung also unveiled its Galaxy Gear smart watch in India and kept the price tag at Rs 22,990. Sony took on Samsung by releasing the SmartWatch 2 priced at Rs 14,990. QX10 and QX100, which are priced at Rs 12,990 and Rs 24,990 respectively, are attachable lenses which can turn your smartphone into a digital camera.
Xperia Z1 specs
- 5-inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 64 GB
- Full HD Recording
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- 20.7 MP Primary Camera
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 2 MP Secondary Camera
- 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 Quad Core Processor
SmartWatch 2 specs
- 42 x 9 x 41 mm
- 122.5 grams
- 1.6-inch display (220 x 176 pixels)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Features include Email, Gmail, Facebook and Twitter
Stay tuned for a hands-on review and the first impressions.