Samsung Galaxy S5 is now available in India at Rs 51,500, Samsung said today at the S Carpet consumer launch.
Samsung had initiated pre-orders of Samsung Galaxy S5 last month, and the company had announced a selling price range between Rs 51,000 and Rs 53,000. With the U.S dollar more or less stable since, it has been priced at Rs 51,500.
Samsung Galaxy S5 in India will not be a 4G phone, Samsung said. The 4G version is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 whereas the Indian version is powered by an octo-core processor combo (quad 1.9 GHz + Quad 1.3 GHz).
Other key specifications
- Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) OS
- 16MP rear camera and 2.0MP front camera
- Camera features HDR (Rich tone), Selective Focus, Virtual Tour Shot, Shot&More
- Connectivity: WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac HT80, MIMO(2×2), Bluetooth: 4.0 BLE / ANT+, USB:
- SB 3.0, NFC, IR Remote
- 2GB RAM memory
- 16/32GB internal memory
- microSD slot upto 64GB
- 2800mAh battery with standby time: 390 hrs / Talk time: 21 hrs
S5 is available in four different colors- black, white, blue and gold.