Apple iPhone 5 16GB smartphone is available at online retailers at different price points.
Snapdeal.com is selling Apple iPhone 5 16GB for Rs 43,200, while Infibeam and Saholic have listed the device at Rs 45,500.
*iPhone 5 listed here runs on iOS 6
Flipkart is selling it at Rs 43,999 but Rediff is selling the smartphone at a price of Rs 39,590.
The price of Apple iPhone 5 16GB at Indiatimes is Rs 45,399.
Some of these sites are offering combo offers as well.
Amazon is offering Apple iPhone 5 16GB at Rs 43,949.
Junglee has listed Apple iPhone 5 16GB at Rs 43,700.
Cromaretail has the iPhone 5 at Rs 45,500.
Several online retail platforms are offering the phone at EMI options as well.
Apple iPhone 5 16GB specifications
- Retina display
- 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- iOS 6
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- 8-megapixel iSight camera
- Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- FaceTime HD camera with 1.2MP photos and HD video (720p) up to 30 frames per second
- Tap to focus video or still images
- Face detection in video or still images
- LED flash
- Improved video stabilization
- Photo and video geotagging
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Talk time: Up to 8 hours on 3G
- Standby time: Up to 225 hours
- Internet use: Up to 8 hours on 3G, up to 8 hours on LTE, up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi
- Video playback: Up to 10 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 40 hours