XOLO has introduced their brand new smart phone XOLO Q1200 at Rs. 13,999 offering features like dual window, smart voice control, cold screen access float task and gesture control.
There are different theme lock screens available. Users can also download free themes. Flaunting a unibody metallic design this mobile comes with dual speakers and Dolby Digital Sound.
XOLO Q1200 has a 12.7 cm HD IPS display.The system operates on Android Jelly Bean 4.2 which can be upgraded to v4.4 KitKat form. Multiple tasks can be managed by 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor.
Video calling is enabled with a 2 MP front camera and an 8 MP rear camera. The mobile is equipped with 1 GB RAM, 8GB internal storage and a 2,000 mAh battery that provide a total standby time of 418 hours for 2G.
XOLO Q1200 provides 15 hours talk time on 2G and 9 hours for 3G.
- Display – 12.7 cm HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor – 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM – 1 GB RAM
- Internal Memory – 4 GB
- External Memory – MicroSD (up to 32GB)
- Camera / Flash – 8 MP Rear, 2 MP Front
- Battery Capacity – 2000 mAh
- OS – Android v4.2 Jelly Bean can be upgraded to Android v4.4 KitKat version
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient Light sensor