Sony India has unveiled Xperia T2 Ultra, a mid-range dual SIM smartphone designed specifically for the customers from emerging markets in China, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific.
The smartphone is available from 20 March 2014 for a price of Rs. 25,990.
With its large display and pack of Sony entertainment content like Sony’s latest Album, Walkman and Movies apps, Xperia T2 Ultra is likely to impress the young smartphone users in these markets, according to Sony. This means out-of-the-box integration with the Sony Entertainment Network as well as Sony’s PlayMemories Online storage service.
The dual-SIM Xperia T2 Ultra comes with the following features:
· 6” HD IPS display (720p) with TRILUMINOSTM and Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 for mobile
· 13 MP camera with flash and Exmor RS for mobile
· 1.1 Mp front facing camera with Exmor R
· Access to Sony’s “one-touch” ecosystem of 132 NFC connected accessories
· Snapdragon Quad-core 1.4 GHz processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on board storage (Micro SD slot expandable up to 32GB)
· Large 3000 mAh embedded battery with Battery STAMINA Mode
In addition the smart social camera system allows developers to create camera add-ons that extend functionality and re-define the role of the camera.
With one-touch functions users can instantly and easily share music, photos and videos and movies from Xperia T2 Ultra with a wide range of NFC-enabled Sony devices, including speakers, SmartWatch, wireless headsets and TVs.