LG G Pad, the 8.3-inch tablet, runs on 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor.
The 8.3-inch tablet from LG has WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels / 273 ppi).
The new tablet comes with 16GB eMMC memory, smartphone major LG said on Sunday.
LG G Pad 8.3-inch tablet features 2GB LPDDR2 RAM.
5.0MP rear and 1.3MP front camera are part of the new tablet.
Running on Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 operating system, LG G Pad 8.3-inch tablet comes with 4,600mAh battery.
LG is trying to stop the dominance of Apple and Samsung in the global tablet space.
The Korean mobile devices giant did not disclose the price of the new tablet. Price will be announced at the time of the official launch.
• Processor: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm? Snapdragon™ 600 Processor
• Display: 8.3-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels / 273 ppi)
• Memory: 16GB eMMC
• RAM: 2GB LPDDR2
• Camera: Rear 5.0MP / Front 1.3MP
• Battery: 4,600mAh
• Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
• Size: 216.8 x 126.5 x 8.3mm
• Weight: 338g
• Colors: Black / White