Lenovo has launched a new tablet, S5000 through an exclusive partnership with a well known e-commerce channel Amazon India. The tablet will be available for Rs 10,999.
The new tablet has 3D texture design and chrome painted side trimmings and is targeted at the users belonging to younger generation.
Lenovo S5000 is claimed to be the world’s lightest tablet. It weighs 246 gm. It has five-finger multi-touch technology which makes it easy for users to control apps and play games.
The device sports a 7 inch IPS HD display with 1280 x 800 resolution.
It is powered by a 1.2 GHz MT8389 MTK quad core processor backed up by 1GB RAM.
The tablet boasts a 5MP camera with Auto Focus and a 1.6MP camera with a 16GB internal storage.
The device runs on Android 4.2 JellyBean OS. On the connectivity front it has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G.
The tablet is juiced up by 3450mAh battery that provides a battery back up of 8 hours.
- MTK Quad Core, 1.2GHz MT8389 processor
- 7 inch HD (1280×800) IPS screen
- 5MP AF rear camera and 1.6M front camera
- 16GB internal storage
- 1GB RAM DDR2
- Li-Ion polymer 3450mAh battery
- Jelly Bean Android 4.2 OS (OTA update to 4.3)
- Ports: Micro USB (OTG function)/3.5mm audio jack
- Accelerometer (G-sensor), GPS, Brightness (Ambient Light), vibration function, hall sensor
- Connectivity option WiFi, Bluetooth
- Touch: 5 point Multi-touch
- Audio: Speaker, 3.5mm Audio & mic jack, Microphone
Lenovo S5000 will be available silver grey colour exclusively at Amazon India for Rs 10,999.