Devices vendor iBall on Friday officially announced the launch of Andi 5.5N2 smartphone with 1.2GHZ Quad core cortex A7 processor and 1GB RAM.
The launch price of iBall Andi 5.5N2 smartphone is Rs 13,499.
The phone, which has 5.5-inch IPS display, features 12MP rear camera with auto focus, 2MP front camera, 4GB internal memory, up to 32GB expandable memory and 2500mAh battery.
The latest smartphone supports 3G HSPA +.
Indian 3G users can enjoy download speed of up to 42 mbps and 11 mbps upload speed.
- Quad core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 processor
- IPS HD Display 13.97 cm (5.5”) 1280×720 (267 PPI)
- 1GB RAM; 4GB internal storage
- 12MP AF Camera with LED flash; 2MP front camera
- 3G HSPA+ downlink 42Mbps, uplink 11Mbps
- 2500mAh big battery
- Flip To Mute
- Gsensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
Its wireless display connectivity allows users to connect through Wi-Fi and play pictures from your phone onto the large display of your smart LCD/LED TVs.