Gionee on Tuesday announced the launch of 3G and 4G smartphones called Elife E7 – on Qualcomm Snapdragon S800 chipset.
The company is yet to officially announce the price of the new smartphones which will be available in global mobile markets in early 2014. India launch will be in the next one month.
Gionee Elife E7 smartphone with 5.5-inch screen features Android based operating system AMIGO 2.0. In addition, it is the world’s first smartphone with 16 megapixel rear camera and 8 megapixel front camera featuring the Qualcomm Snapdragon S800 chipset.
Elife E7 will sport a 16 megapixel sensor with 1.34 µm pixels which enables users the ability to shoot razor sharp images without compromising the photo’s resolution or image quality.
Main features of Elife E7 include 5.5-inch LTPS Ultra Bright display, 2.2GHz quad core processor, Cortex-A7 main CPU, single SIM, 16.0 MP rear camera and 8.0 MP front camera, Android OS, V4.2, 16 GB+2 GB & 32 GB+3 GB memory, WI-FI/GPS/BT4.0/FM/G-sensor and non-removable 2500mAh battery.
The company has tried to improve its camera capabilities. Elife E7 features a 13.9 cm (5.5 Inch) FHD (JDI) Display with 1920 x 1080 and 401 PPI for spectacular viewing quality. Users are able to see clear previews of their photo and astonishing details of their pieces right on the large screen.
Elife E7 sports the latest 3rd Generation Gorilla Glass which is 20 times more scratch resistance than regular classes and twice as durable as the second generation of Gorilla Glass.
- New Auto Makeup Effects – Flawless
- 12 Levels Auto Beauty now brings makeup effects to ensure the user will always look flawless in every picture.
- SR Auto – Intelligent Scene Recognition Function
- Eliminate the hassle of changing the settings every time. SR auto automatically changes the settings to fit your needs
- Seven modes: automatic, portrait, Micro, night, night portrait, backlight, backlight portrait
- Gradienter Air Level for Composition
- Golden cut, vertical composition, diagonal line, S composition
- Footprint mode
- Press once and see a series of connected actions in one shot
- Meeting Memo Mode – Use Anywhere
- Intelligent identification of board meetings, PPT contents and more. Automatically cut, adjust angels, and sharpen images of content for easy reading
The new smartphone is available in black, white, blue, pink, green, yellow, and orange.
In addition, Elife E7’s touch screen is responsible to gloves, wet hands, and keys to ensure photographers can take pictures in any weather and any situation.
Amigo 2.0 is its tailored Android OS that enables mobile phone users to use from five convenient ways to take photos which include voice control, normal, touch, smile and v-gesture.
Its new and improved imaging applications enables users to edit photos, alter colors and more directly on the phone and create professional looking photos in just seconds. Elife E7 photo album automatically categorizes photos by time, place, and facial characterizes, and events.
The first version of AMIGO voice assistant will support Chinese language.