ZTE has announced the launch of its Nubia 5S Mini LTE in U.S market.
The smartphone will be available from August 27 at a price of $279.99. It can be pre-ordered online through Amazon.com.
The ZTE Nubia 5S Mini LTE sports a 4.7inch 1280 x720 pixel display and is 7.6mm thick.
The smartphone runs on Android 4.3 JellyBean and powered by 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad Core processor paired with 2GB RAM.
The device boasts a 13 megapixel rear-camera and 5 megapixel front-camera for capturing HD video at high-quality. The camera offers three modes such as Fun, Auto and Pro.
The smartphone has an internal memory of 16GB and can be expanded up to 32 GB.
The device supports 4G LTE and Adreno 305 graphics. Connectivity options include 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0.
ZTE Nubia 5S Mini LTE is fueled up with a 2000mAh battery which provides a long lasting back up.
· Dimensions: 134.8 x 65.8 x 7.6mm
· Display: 4.7″, HD 720 x 1280, 16.7M color
· Memory: 16GB expandable to 32GB via micro SD
· Network Compatibility: LTE, GSM, WCDMA
· Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
· Battery: Li-ion 2000mAh
· Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 Quad Core with Adreno 305 GPU at 1.2 GHz
· 13 megapixel rear-camera with a BSI image sensor and LED flash
· 5 megapixel front-camera
· F2.2 aperture
· Five pieces of precision optical lens
· Blue glass composite IR filter
· Sapphire lens
· HD 720p/30fps video
“Selling the Nubia 5S mini LTE unlocked, direct to consumers shows ZTE has faith in its products and is capable of delivering LTE devices and consumer-focused innovation in the U.S.,” said Lixin Cheng, chairman and CEO of ZTE USA.
“Offering an unlocked Android phone via Amazon addresses consumer demand for alternative devices that deliver more personal value than mainstream brands and don’t tie them to one mobile eco-system,” Cheng added.