Xolo Play Tab 7.0, a 7-inch tablet priced at Rs 12,999, is available with Nvidia Tegra quad-core mobile processor.
“Xolo Play Tab 7.0 marks the first tablet in the Xolo Play category of products, powered by Nvidia Tegra. Similar to XOLO Play T1000 smartphone launched in July, the new tablet delivers similar entertainment now on a bigger 7-inch screen,” said Sunil Raina, business head at Xolo.
At present, Samsung is the market leader in the Indian tablet space. Micromax is also enhancing its market share. Apple, which will be launching iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s smartphones on 1 November, is looking at increasing its presence in India with several student offers.
Xolo, which entered the tablet segment last month, says the new Play Tab 7.0 comes pre-loaded with TegraZone that offers Tegra-optimized Android games.
Specifications of Xolo Play Tab 7.0 tablet
- Nvidia Tegra 3 mobile processor with quad-core CPU and 5th battery-saver core
- 12-core Nvidia ULP GeForce GPU
- NVIDIA TegraZone for Gaming7″ 1280*800 WXGA IPS LCD Display
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 4000mAH battery
- 8 GB inbuilt memory with facility of Micro SD card up to 32 GB