XOLO has unveiled Q1000, the third smartphone in the Q Core series. It will be available in the Indian mobile phone market for Rs 14,999.
The 5’ HD Quad-Core smartphone is bigger than its predecessors – XOLO Q800 and Q700. It is 70.8 mm wide and 8.8 mm thick. That’s why it is designed for single hand operations. It is provided with a 720×1280 resolution with DragonTrail Glass so that the Q1000 remains scratch-proof and sleek.
It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad core processor. It is provided with 8MP primary and 1.2MP secondary camera. The Back Side Illumination sensor helps the XOLO Q1000’s camera to take crystal-clear shots even in dim-light.
Q1000 is fueled by a 2100 mAh battery and is dual-sim. XOLO provided this phone 4GB Internal Memory (expandable upto 32GB) and 1GB RAM.
- 5-inch HD IPS Display with DragonTrail Glass
- Android Jelly Bean (4.2)
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Processor
- Full HD 1080p Video Playback
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Memory
- External memory expandable up to 32GB
- 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor technology
- 1.2MP front camera with BSI sensor technology
- 2100 mAh battery