Intex Technologies launched two 3G phones — Cloud X4 and Cloud Y2.
The price of Cloud X4 is Rs 4,590.
The price of Cloud Y2 is Rs 6,190.
These entry level 3G smartphones have capacitive multi-touch display, dual SIM support and dual camera capabilities.
The 3.5-inch Cloud X4 runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, while 1 GHz dual core processor powers it.
The 4-inch Cloud Y2 is powered by 1.2 GHz dual core processor.
“Our latest offerings in the Cloud series offer an enhanced mobility experience to users who demand the best of features and performance from their smartphones and are economical too,” said Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, GM-Mobility Division, Intex Technologies.
The company also offers applications and games such as Matrabhasha, a app that enables users to use their smartphone in their own mother tongue; Intex Life Box, a mobile lifestyle portal; Intex zone provides access to the Intex website on all product details and Intex Play, an app facilitates downloading popular applications and games.
Tech Specs of Cloud X4
- dual-SIM phone
- 3.5-inch WVGA display
- 320×480 pixels resolution
- 1GHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 512 MB of ROM
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 3.2MP rear camera with a VGA front camera
- 1,500 mAh battery for up to 7 hours of talktime and 300 hours of standby time
Tech Specs of Cloud Y2
- 4.0 inch screen
- 480×800 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 5MP rear camera with flash
- 1.3MP front camera
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1500mAh lithium-ion battery for talktime upto 7 hours and standby of 300 hours