After a series of leaks, HTC One Max phablet specifications are now available on the Taiwanese device major’s website.
The Taiwanese smartphone vendor did not create a new design for HTC One Max phablet. The new 5.9-inch phablet looks similar to HTC One, its flagship and HTC One mini. But there is difference in size.
We are unable to share the price of HTC One Max. The main innovation with HTC One Max is the Fingerprint Scan feature. You have seen this with Apple iPhone 5s.
The new phablet is powered by 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor and runs on the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and HTC’s new Sense 5.5 UI.
In addition, HTC One Max phablet features 1080p display, 2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB of internal storage (can hold up to 64GB with a microSD card) and 3300mAh battery.
The 3300mAh battery offers talk time of up to 25 hours for 3G and stand by time of up to 585 hours for 3G.
The overall dimensions are 164.5 x 82.5 x 10.29mm with a weight of 217 grams.
The new NFC-enabled phablet comes with the UltraPixel camera with a 2.1 front-facing camera, plus front-facing BoomSound speakers.
As for HTC Sense 5.5, HTC has added more features, including offline viewing and the ability to personalize BlinkFeed with Instagram, Google+, or the capability to completely turn the feature off if needed.
HTC One Max specifications
- HTC UltraPixel Camera
- BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3′
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip 2
- f/2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject
- 1080p Full HD video recording with HDR video
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP, 88° wide angle lens with HDR capability
- Front Camera: 1080p Full HD video recording
- HTC Zoe™ with Sequence Shot, Always Smile and Object Removal
- Gallery with Video Highlights and HTC Share
- Continuous shooting and VideoPic
- Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX enabled
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- DLNA for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- HTC Connect
- Support consumer infrared remote control
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI