China-based mobile manufacturer Gionee has updated its GioneeELife E7 mini with the Android KitKat 4.4.2.
In a statement Gionee said that users can manually update the software via flash tools or can get it done directly at any of the Gionee Service centers at free of cost.
The update will bring numerous features to the ELife E7mini, which includes updated Amigo paper with new user interface, game zone, wallpapers application and improved security.
Users will also have an updated Cionee Xenderfor optimized performance, which allow speedy transfer of files, whereas updated UC browser will make the device more responsive and improve the page loading effects.
Other Key Updates
- All new desktop layout
- Updated Amigo Paper with a brand new user interface
- World cricket champion game, texas poker, green farmer and wonder zoo removed
- Du speed booster for faster operations
- Touch Pal input method and cam-card
- Updated NQ Mobile Security
- Updated Kingsoft WPS
- Updated map with only one entrance into the main menu
Gionee CTRL V5 and GioneeELife S5.5 already received the KitKat update recently