Apple has launched free iTunes Radio.
GizmoLead.com’s gadget review correspondent Anand B shares some of the main features of Free Apple iTunes Radio.
The free Apple iTunes Radio comes with advts.
There is an advertisement free version as well. But it costs $24.99 per year.
Apple on Monday said iTunes Match users get iTunes Radio ad-free, so instead of hearing the occasional ad on iTunes Radio, iTunes Match makes your listening completely ad-free.
Highlights of Apple iTunes Radio
- Features over 200 stations
- thousands of new songs every week
- catalog of music from the iTunes Store
- exclusive first listen premieres from top selling artists
- Siri integration
- ability to tag or buy anything you hear with just one click
- home to special events including live streams
“iTunes Radio is an incredible way to listen to personalized radio stations which have been created just for you,” said Eddy Cue, Apple’s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services. “It’s the music you love most and the music you’re going to love, and you can easily buy it from the iTunes Store with just one click.”