Oppo N1, a smartphone powered by a 1.7 GHz Snapdragon 600 quad-core, comes with a 13MP camera which rotates 206-degree. Oppo just announced the N1 in an event in Beijing.
N1 comes with a 5.9-inch Full HD capacitive touchscreen and is powered by a 3610mAh battery. The latest smartphone features a innovative rear touch panel which lets you scroll, tap or snap photos. Oppo N1 runs on Android 4.2 with the CyanogenMod or Color UI (you can choose it) running on top of it.
It comes with 16/32GB storage and 2GB RAM. The 13MP rotating camera is supported by a dual-mode LED. See a video about the Oppo N1 here:
Oppo N1 specs
- 170.7 x 82.6 x 9 mm
- Android 4.2; Color UI or CyanogenMod
- 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad Core processor
- 16 / 32 GB storage; 2GB RAM
- 4D Gyroscope
- 3610 mAh battery
- 5.9-inch 1080p Full HD display
- 13-megapixel camera with Dual-mode LED
Stay tuned for more about the Oppo N1.