Consumer electronics manufacturer Belkin, has unveiled the QODE universal keyboard and tri-fold cover, latest in the QODE series, for the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S.
In a statement, Belkin said that the product features large, responsive keys for faster keystrokes; the QODE offers superior typing accuracy and a comfortable typing experience. The tri-fold Cover for Galaxy Tab S features a lightweight, durable construction and a cover that conveniently folds into a stand with two different viewing angles. X-frame corners keep the tablet securely in place while a velvety smooth inner lining keeps the screen safe.
“Designed to get the most out of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Belkin’s new accessories strike the perfect balance between style, functionality and protection and are built to complement the variety of ways people use their tablets,” said Ana Hory, director, Belkin.
All accessories will be available online at Belkin.com and at select retailers in the US and Canada this summer
QODE Universal Keyboard Case (F5L170) – $99.99
- Large, well-spaced keys for accurate typing
- Elastic corners stretch to fit most 10-inch tablets
- Durable exterior protects tablet
- Fold-down flap on back cover for easy access to camera
- Keyboard easily folds back for handheld viewing
- Built-in stand offers multiple viewing angles
- Easy Bluetooth pairing with any device
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 60 hours
TriFold Cover for Galaxy Tab S 10.5″ (F7P302) — $39.99, S 8.4″ (F7P303) – $34.99
- Sleek and slim design with a soft-touch finish
- Two viewing angles plus comfortable typing angle
- Elastic strap closure
- Available in Black-top and Purple